How secure are your users and their devices? As staff are now more scattered your IT security needs to be tighter.
There are policies and practices you can put in place to protect the devices of end users
- Two-factor authentication is on
- Antivirus is actively on alert and working
- Policies to detect and respond to unusual activity
- Encrypt all devices taken out of your office with company data.
- Firewalls at home, test to see how secure the are
- Protect the accounts of end users at home
- All Devices accessing your data should be compliant
- Conditional Access is critical
- Regular software and hardware security updates are applied .
Get in touch, we love talking about technological solutions.